Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ever Bilena Thick Lash Mascara

Net Weight: 4 grams
Price: Php75
Made in Taiwan


Ingredients:  Water, Stearic Acid, Talc,Triethanolamine, CeraAlba, Cyclomethicone, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, CI77891, CI77499

I've been thinking about those mascaras that I have thrown out because they already stink or have gotten the product inside dry. :( I'm not a regular user of mascara and tend to use them more or less 20 times a tube until they are disposable. Good thing I saw this mascara! It comes in a very small tube with 4 grams weight (50% less product than other 7-8 gram mascaras). This mascara will save me money for I could finish it up before it expires. 


The brush as you can see is small so it took me a while to get used to it without getting the product onto my lids. The formula is NOT waterproof. It smells like any other mascara without added scent.

Pros:
  • cheap and good value for the buck! :)
  • has Vitamin E.
  • no clumping and flaking
  • no falling lashes
Cons:
  • the wand is hard to control at first
 Great cheap mascara!

Rating: 4/5 stars for washable mascara category


 

No comments:

Post a Comment