Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Bonne Hair Spa


Net Weight: 280 grams
Price: Php90
Made in Thailand


Ingredients:Cetrimonium Chloride, Lactolan, Milk Protein, Glycerine, Dimethicone Polyol, Titanium Dioxide.

I've seen this product in Divisoria and I've always wanted to try this. Finally I saw this online with other A Bonne products and decided to buy them (almost the same prices as the ones being sold in Divi with free shipping). The product yellowish and smells chemically like the ones being used at salons but not that strong. Don't worry about that because you won't smell it anymore after rinsing. I'm using this as a conditioner instead because I have no heating cap at home. I put 2 small hand scoops on my mid length hair. It made my hair a little softer like any other conditioner. Nothing special about this hair spa. BFAD Approved.

Pros:
  • affordable
 Cons:
  • only works like a regular conditioner
 Also available in 500gram tub and 30gram sachet.

Rating:3/5stars

No comments:

Post a Comment