Saturday, September 1, 2012

Eskinol Classic White Blackhead Prevent Facial Deep Cleanser with Mineral Grains


Net Volume: 225mL
Price: Php67
Made in the Philippines

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Alum, Sorbitol, Perfume, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol

 I first purchased a smaller bottle for the purpose of trying it out. Who doesn't know the brand Eskinol? My mom used to use this when I was small.

I use this everday for more than a month now. This variant has crushed "tawas" so it is a little "magaspang" if not rubbed gently.It removes dirt and make up. It made my pimples heal faster. Sadly it did not help remove my pimple scars but I will continue on patronizing this product because it's affordable and it deeply cleans my face.

I will try other variants of Eskinol astringent in the future and compare them with this one.

Rating: 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment