Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nichido Foundation Stick


Shade: Beige
Net Weight: 9mL
Price: Php150
Made in the Philippines


This Foundation stick can also be used as a concealer. I got the Beige Shade which is a little dark and orangey on me. Because of that I'm just gonna use it as a concealer instead. It is a good foundation stick. Of course my T-zone's oily after a few hours but I just blot with powder and it's okay again. There is a light cosmetic scent but it doesn't bother me. There is no ingredients list here. For the price it is usable and alright. 



Pros:
  • affordable
  • offers sheer to medium coverage
  • no beakouts
Cons:
  • no spf
  • only available in 3 shades
  • oily after a few hours
Will I repurchase? Yes! but in another shade.

Rating: 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment