Saturday, June 9, 2012

Missha The Style 3D Mascara


Color: Black
Net Weight: 7 grams
Sale Price: Php171 + shipping fee         Original Price: Php190
Made in Korea



This is my very first Missha Product. I bought this thru eBay at 10% off. This is NOT waterproof. There's no ingredients list so I can only tell that there's no additional scent added. It smells like your regular mascara. The formula is quite thick and dry. Color is dark black. It doesn't make my lashes hard or brittle while wearing it. It just gives me soft black lashes. :)


The brush is a regular mascara brush. I would wanna try out the 4D version and compare the two. Hope I can have the other one in the future. :)



Pros:
  • affordable
  • does not clump
  • no falling eyelashes :)
Cons: nothing!

Rating: 4.5/5 for washable mascara category

No comments:

Post a Comment