Saturday, June 16, 2012

Avon Lovely In Pink by Sweet Honesty Collection


Hello! Today I'm gonna make a review of Avon's Lovely in Pink by Sweet Honesty Collection. This collection has an EDT, a skin softener, and a deodorant. This also has a purse concentre version but since I already got the EDT, I.ve decided to skip it.

Let's make a review of the EDT first :)


Net Volume: 50mL
Sale Price: Php399          Original Price: Php750
Made in the Philippines

"Glamorously feminine, 
Charming and lovely."

Ingredients: SD- Alcohol 40-B, Fragrance, Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2

I was first drawn into this scent when it first came out a few years ago. It's a lovely scent perfect for everyday use. It last for about two hours or so which I think is okay enough considering it's price. 

>>Rating: 5/5 stars

And now the Skin softener:


Net Weight: 150grams
Sale Price: Php149          Original Price: 375
Made in the Philippines

Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Fragrance, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Beeswax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Choleth-24, Methylparaben, Ceteth-24, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA

This skin softener does wonders! I had this terrible allergy and even if I had prescription ointment, I took a risk to use this product on the dried allergy patches on my skin and it really made my skin soft and moisturized. It made the patches less itchy too! This product does contain Paraben, Mineral oil and petroleum but for me it's okay since it's a great skin lotion (this is too runny to be a body butter) and it's affordable. All Avon Skin Softeners have the same ingredients except for the scent. I have tried this in 2 other scents.

>>Rating: 5/5 stars

For my review on the deo:


Net Volume: 40mL
Sale Price: Php69           Original Price: Php140
Made in the Philippines

Ingredients: Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Steareth-2, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Dicapryl Adipate, Fragrance, Steareth 20, Isopropyl Palmitate

This works like any other deodorants and antipersperants. The scent is the same as the other products in the collection. The only downside of this product is that it doesn't dry off quickly. This has the same ingredients as the other deodorants in Avon's other scent collections except for the scent.

>>Rating: 4/5 stars (1 star off because it doesn't dry off quickly)

All in all a great collection! See you in my next review. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can the skin softener be used on face? I never wear any other products on my face before and I dont know what kind of product to start with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I'm sorry but I think it is better to use face creams for the face because this product may clog your pores or even give you break outs or even cause irritation. There are alot of affordable face creams in the market too choose from. Hope you find what suits you! :)

      Delete