Saturday, July 7, 2012

CoverGirl CG Aqua Smoothers Make up


Shade: 725 Buff Beige
Net Volume: 30mL (1fl. oz liq.)
Made in USA

"Continually hydrates skin for 11 hours, helping skin look smooth and naturally beautiful."
 
This liquid foundation is for normal to dry skin. I have oily skin but I like wearing this sometimes when I don't like to have a matte finish. I only put a little so that I won't be really oily by midday. The formula is not that thick nor runny. There's no ingredients list on the bottle. It comes in a small tube with a small opening which I like for controlled dispensing of the product.


I have this in 725 Buff Beige Shade which is the right shade for my skin and in 710 Classic Ivory which is  a little whiter. I had problems on finding the right shade with Cover Girl Pressed Powders before - I found it too red or too white but now I'm happy because Buff Beige seems to be a perfect fit.

Pros:
  • Fragrance free (you can only smell the natural scent of the foundation- no added fragrance)
  • non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • comes in 15 shades (according to their website)
Cons:
  • no spf

Rating: 4/5 stars

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi tinexiii! This was given to me by my mom but you can find it in SM dept. stores that has CoverGirl beauty counters. :)

      Delete