Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cai Mei Sheep Placenta Whitening Foundation Cream


Variant: Sheep Placenta Whitening Foundation Cream (Orange Cap and Box)
Net Weight: 70 grams
Price: Php35
Made in China

Blends well with the skin. Provides sheer coverage. Makes my skin soft upon application and a little goes a long way! Super value for the price! It has expiration date printed on the box. It has a light scent.
Been using it for a couple of days and I can say that it never irritated my oily sensitive skin :) I use this after I cleanse my skin and I just put powder to set it.


Pros:
  • Make up and skincare in one!
  • cheap
  • Soft smooth skin upon application
  • does not irritate my sensitive skin.
  • the product itself is not oily (I tested it on blotting paper)
Cons:
  • ingredients list is in chinese
  • no spf (there's an english explanation about its benefits for the skin in the box but it doesn't say it has spf)
  • my skin needs blotting after 2 hours.
Overall I like the Cai Mei Sheep Placenta Cream. Will try other variants soon!

Rating: 4/5 Stars

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Got one of these placenta creams (exact package but the orange one) and bought it for PhP800 from a friend. He said it's way cheaper than any you can find. A certain website also sells these for $29. Where did you purchase yours for ONLY Php35? I'm worried that I had paid a lot more for than how much I should pay for, but also worried that there are fake versions of this being sold. Awaiting your reply :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi April, I think this one is actually the same as yours. This has an orange cap and orange box (sorry if the pic didn't capture the exact color of the cap). I bought it in a shop that sells chinese branded cosmetics and skin care in Valenzuela. I believe you can also find this and the other variants (Blue,Pink and Green caps) at chinese pharmacies in Divisoria. Chinese Brands are relatively cheap, unlike local or other foreign brands that are being made in China. I do not know if there are fakes of this particular product, but most products that have fake versions are usually high-end foreign brands. I've seen this product in another shop and on Ebay and so far I have never seen this particular product at a steep price. I suggest you find a cheap one and compare it to the one that you have. HOpe this helps :)

      Delete