Friday, April 20, 2012

Avon Eternal Magic Eau de Toilette Spray

 An ethereal portrait of velvety rose and orris reveals a sensuous trail of soft vanilla and fluffy woods.

Net volume: 50 mL
Price: Php 1,200      Get this on sale for only Php 599
Made in the Philippines

Ingredients: SD alcohol 40-B, water, fragrance, Benzophenone-3, Glycerin, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, CI 14700, CI 42090, CI 60730, Disodium EDTA

My aunt gave me this last year but I didn't use it till now. For me this can be used by anyone 20 and up. It's a bit heavy to be a summer perfume but I 'm using it despite the hot weather becasue I really like the drydown - woodsy vanilla. :)

Honestly I wouldn't buy this if it's not onsale. Php1,200 is expesive for a 50mL bottle of Avon perfume. Good thing it does go onsale but I wouldn't repurchase yet since I asked my aunt for another bottle so all in all I have 2 bottles to finish.

Rating: 4/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment