Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Avon - Clearskin Blemish Clearing Cleansing Soap


Net Weight: 90 grams
Sale Price: Php109            Regular Price: Php179
Made in Thailand




This soap has big scrub kernels (ground seeds maybe) but I can't scrub this soap directly to my face because I think it's harsh to the face for the scrubs are too big. Its active ingredient is Triclocarban 1.5%.

This soap didn't minimize nor prevents zits. But it didn't cause my skin to itch or breakout either.  I already finished 2 bars but I think I'm switching to another brand/product. Too bad I stil have 2 more bars- I'm just gonna use it on my body instead. :(

Pros:
  • didn't cause me break outs
  • it has Glycerin
Cons:
  • didn't do anything to my pimples
  • no oil control
  • I think it's a bit expensive for a plain cleansing soap
 Rating: 2/5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment