Saturday, October 6, 2012

Etude House BB Magic Pact



Shade: No.2
Net Weight: 15 grams
Price: Php678
Made in Korea


This is the first BB Pact that I bought. Sorry I threw out the box so I can't write down the ingredients list and/or its functions (if it was stated idk lol). This came in two shades and I got less lighter shade which is No. 2. It's still too light for my shade :(



I bought this because the packaging is so cute :) It's a huge compact and contains 15 grams of powder. I use it over my foundation or bb cream and sometimes I use it alone. I think this has no spf for it wasn't stated in the bottom of the compact.


Pros: 
  • cute packaging
  • contains 15 grams of product
  • its puff is very soft
Cons:
  • has no spf
  • it has a strong scent 
  • too light for my skin tone
Overall 2/5 stars. Probably I won't be repurchasing again because of the shade :(

No comments:

Post a Comment