Saturday, August 18, 2012

Avon Skin So Soft Mineral Gems Diamond Blush Body Wash and Body Lotion


This is a review of Avon's Skin So Soft Mineral Gems Diamond Blush Body Wash and Body Lotion Set. I really like its identical scent and not to mention affordable too. Let's start with the Body Wash. :)



Variant: Mineral Gems Diamond Blush
Net Volume: 150mL
Sale Price: Php149          Original Price: Php300
Made in the Philippines


This body wash has a really nice scent but I can't smell it after rinsing. :( The Glitters also goes with the water. The good thing is it leaves my skin soft even after scrubbing. It contains Vitamin E so it's good. :D

Pros:
  • Leaves skin soft
  • Has Vitamin E.
Cons: 
  •  No scent left on my skin after rinsing.


Net Volume: 150mL
Sale Price: Php149          Original Price: Php300
Made in the Philppines


 The lotion i like! :) Although this has no spf I like this because it has a nice scent! This also has glitters but not so much so it is tolerable even for daytime. Contains Vitamin E. But I tell you the diamond powder does nothing on my skin.
Pros:
  • Nice scent
  • has Vitamin E
Cons:
  • No spf
Overall 4 stars for this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment