Saturday, May 26, 2012

Generic Eyelash Curler



Price: Php40
Made in China


I got this very cheap! I bought this because it's pink (yeah I'm color-biased :P) I was really excited to try this. Most eyelash curlers I've tried are generic also, being sold at bazaars or stores selling China-branded cosmetics and products. Sad to say I didn't like it, like the rest of the curlers I've tried. It's because the pad is more like plastic than silicon/rubber. It does not hold a curl! Next time I'll buy a branded eyelash curler with silicon or rubber pads. :(


I'm still a newbie when it comes to eyelash curling. I'll just try to practice with this until I find a good but cheap replacement. Can you recommend an eyelash curler that is affordable yet does the job well? 

Rating: 1/5 stars because it's cheap.

Edit: I found out that this one works after I put on my mascara. 

Rating: 3/5 stars because idk if it will damage my eyelashes in the long run. I will try out other eyelash curlers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment